10.19.2009

Congratulations R & K!

I enjoyed spending the day at the beautiful Palmdale Estates in Fremont with R and his lovely bride, K. Even though the day greeted us with 100'+ temperatures, everyone was still in great spirits and full of smiles!

Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your special day!














3 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

Manda everytime I see new pic's you've taken I'm in awe at how good you are! You just have an incredible eye girl!!! Love em!!!
PS if I try to make myself look pretty could I get you to snap just a couple prego pic's?

Emma said...

LOL!! Amanda I think that that is so funny that you just got those pictures up on your blog! That happened like five months ago! But of course they are still very nice! Ya Robin have Amanda take some pictures of you. I want to see you and your little guy!

Kirstin Stenberg said...

woo! Thanks for the shout out, Ms Amanda!